Fox nuts or Makhana
Some Benefits Of Makhanas (Fox Nuts)
1) they're low in cholesterol, fat, and sodium. This makes them a perfect snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
2) they're beneficial to those affected by high vital signs, heart diseases, and obesity thanks to their high magnesium and low sodium content.
3) Makhanas are recommended for diabetics too thanks to their low glycemic index.
4) An anti-aging enzyme in these seeds is claimed to assist repair damaged proteins.
5) additionally, the presence of a natural flavonoid called kaempferol (also present in coffee), helps prevent inflammation and aging.
6) Fox nuts astringent properties that benefit the kidneys.
7) These are gluten-free, protein-rich and high in carbohydrates.
8) they're low in calories, making them a perfect snack for weight loss.
No exchange or return of goods.